Saturday, February 14, 2009

Galveston Conference




















I grew up every summer going to spend time on Galveston Island. Since it is only two hours away, it is always an easy vacation! Every year I attend the ACSI conference to earn my in service hours that are mandated by the state. This year was different. We look forward to the great seafood and shopping on the strand is always the best! Dont forget about the candy stores. Last weekend was a huge heart ache. The stores were still closed and the restaurants that we love so much were barely open. I mean barely because the whole place is not completely ready. Our favorite lunch spot, fuddruckers, is still closed. It saddened me greatly. Here are just a few photos that I grabbed on the way out. Did I mention Starbucks was still closed? Come on people. Where is the help?

No comments:

Post a Comment